Trinity College: FinAid Status
Welcome to the Trinity College Financial Aid Online Tool. You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system:
Enter your Trinity ID (drop the 2 leading zeros), PIN (the last four digits of your social security number), and click "Submit". You will be prompted to change your PIN.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Trinity College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001414, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. You should also complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE using CSS ID 3899. Once we receive your information from either of these applications, we will email you log in procedures to start using this system.
Experiencing login problems? If you are unable to login, please contact our office to reset your account.